December 18 - My Town dressed for CHRISTMAS - by TownBlogger Team

DSC_6171 The idea for this week’s topic came from the need to fit our Town-Shoot-Out to how busy we are this month and what we are busy doing. There is not any of us that don’t admire how our town celebrates the Christmas Season – it becomes just a matter of carrying our cameras in our back pocket so while we go about shopping or to tree lighting ceremonies or going to school plays or pageants, or watching our children and grandchildren participate in the church choir, we can snap some photos to share. GingerV

Comments

  1. Excellent subject GingerV. I look forward to seeing some of the lights of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I can get some shots now without the rain and sleet.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to this because I keep forgetting to get pictures every year of stuff so now I have a motivation!! Plus I have already seen something really cool I can't wait to photograph!! I also took some pictures of nearby towns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only one who gets tired of this holiday being shouted at me for a month or two? I'll be happy to see January.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry NanU. I LOVE this holiday and I will never tire of the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been following your blog for a while now and was wondering if you take new members? I'm interested in joining, but don't know who to contact. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harold B, just post your town photos on Fridays, then go to the mrLinky link and put your name and url to link up. you also can email Chef E (elizabeth@cookappeal.com) who keeps our official list. Now that we have the MrLinky link up we are no longer trying to control the member numbers. look forward to your town photos. just keep in mind that we are about showing the world our towns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well thats pretty neat then! Thanks for the clarification :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: