News and other stuff........

Hi Shooters!! 
   

 Just a few dates to watch for:
 July 14th "In The Limelight"

July 27th "The Beginning"
 How FMTSO got it's start from Patty herself. Patty was kind enough to fill me in on it all. 

 Other news, please check your member link and make sure it is working correctly and going to the right page that you would like it to. And if you are a new shooter and not on the list, please let me know. (luckebabe (at) hotmail (dot) com) (coded to prevent spam. change the (at) to @ and the (dot) to .)
I have found quite a few ideas for future topics by our good friend google. So I can keep adding them for weekly themes if you all don't mind. FMTSO team is always open for suggestions. So don't be shy and send them in!
If you have a theme coming up that was suggested by you, send me a members voice about the topic and what it means to you. It will be posted Monday or Tuesday of that week. Thank you!

I think we will have another awesome shoot out this Friday and it will be so fun to see everyone's interpretations. See previous post for the theme and tons of ideas to shoot for. 

Have a great week shooters!!

Comments