Spotlight photos - Earth Day April 22 and a question.

Here are the spotlight photos for last week; trees, leaves, branches, dirt, planting for Earth Day.



Ann's trail parade. what a fantastic place for a walk.



 Camella's little sapling growing among all the dead leaves and seeds and brush.



 EG wow part of a tree in the electrical wires! I have never seen this before myself and found it very weird or strange.



 Jama's awesome look up a tree.



 Mark's friend and fish kiss. now if this is not loving the Earth and all it's creatures I don't know what is!!



Welcome to all of our new shooters that have been joining the shoot outs lately. If you would like to be added to the member list (on our sidebar) please email me with your name and url of your blog. Thanks! You can find a link to my email on the sidebar.

Here is my question. We have quite a long list of members. Many have not posted in quite a while. What do you think we should do with the member list? Should we clean it out or leave as is? Or any other ideas on what to do with it please leave a comment.

This Friday's shoot out is Textures!  HAPPY SHOOTING!!

Comments

  1. I do not use the member list for anything. If you do I think you might contact some of them and see. I know that is a lot of work. I visit the names on the linky to visit and that is the only list I use. I have not other suggestion. Just keep me on your list and I do appreciate all your work. You all are very faithful to this meme.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if there needs to be a member list? But if you just want to remove members who have not posted in a long time, without contacting them individually, I guess you could just give "fair warning" and say that by a certain date people who have not posted in so-and-so many months will be removed from the list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: